Monday, June 26, 2023

Success at Lev HaOlam

The hopeful plan of going to Kfar Etzion through Jerusalem was a success. I got to Jerusalem by normal means, and took 362 bus to Kfar Etzion . It turned out to be the last stop, which is always handy. Lev Haolam was just around the corner but the office didn't have a sign. Avi, the managing director spent about an hour with me, and answered all my questions. I got to see the shipping warehouse and the stock for the online store.
We talked about the businesses that Lev Haolam has helped to get on their feet. Maybe I'll visit some of them another time . But he needed to get to work , so I caught the 371, which took me to the Jerusalem 15 bus, and I took the new Jerusalem train back. I had seen them building the bridges for the train during my sabbatical, but I didn't see them building all the tunnels (duh). But it is pretty easy and immune to traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment