Thursday, June 22, 2023

Transportation Problem

I had an appointment for a tour of the Lev Haolam facility at 12:00. I decided to take the train to Bet Shemesh and catch a bus to Kfar Etzion, but this was rife with problems . The bus I needed to take was not an hourly bus, and I would be late for my tour. I called Lev Haolam, in fact, they didn't have me on their schedule, but they were happy to have me come by. So I waited 2 hours (in the shade) for the bus, but it turns out it was canceled so everyone made alternate plans. I called Lev Haolam back, because the plan was blown-I couldn't get there before they went home. So I have a new plan to visit them on Sunday. I took the train back to Tel Aviv , picked up some challah for tomorrow and a limonana for right now.
If you look closely at the flowers, you will see that they're made out of pop bottles. These were at the Bet Shemesh train station. They're painted so well that I didn't notice at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment