Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Leaving and arriving

Pat and i exited the apartment at the appointed time and stored our suitcases in a locker at the train station. We walked around for a bit, and then opted to spend some time in the Tel Aviv Art Museum. Then we collected our bags and progressed to the airport. We were on different flights (my fault) but at virtually the same time (0100), so we stayed together until 2330. I bought a couple things in the duty free (which is extensive in the Israeli airport), but my carryon bag is much smaller this year. When all was said and done, every cubic inch in my knapsack was utilized. I did get a smoothie (does it or does it not look khaki-colored ?)
So now we're both at airports in the NY area awaiting our next flights (separately). I hope to snag some NY pizza at Laguardia.

No comments:

Post a Comment