Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Noisy (7/3/23)

Lots of noise outside my apartment today. Ok, the road is blocked off for light rail construction, but the restaurant downstairs moved all its tables and there's a skidsteer and small backhoe, and they rerouted the pedestrian traffic.
I took Pat to Yad vShem today. I had to check my knapsack, so I opted to just wear sunglasses . That created a problem in the Children's Memorial, which is quite dark. We took the train both ways to Jerusalem. We decided to call it a day and eat up the food we have in the apartment instead of eating out in Jerusalem. I have no idea what the objective of the construction was. Hole was dug, and refilled, pavement was removed and replaced.

2 comments:

  1. Hope Pat is feeling better by today. What floor us your apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe something to do with the light rail for navigation??

    ReplyDelete