Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Arrival

The plane trip was unremarkable. My suitcase was one of the last to appear at baggage claim, but I wasn't worried, just tired at looking at suitcases go round and round.  I tried to see what was up with the apartment, but I didn't see it in my email, so I started in that direction so I would be walking in the light.  A lovely young woman took my carry on up the four flights of stairs at the train station, while I took the bohemeth suitcase. Her help really made that easier.  Caught a #104 to Rothschild Boulevard.  The plan was to walk up Rothschild to Shenken and find the little street that the apartment is on.  Well, I turned on Maze which didn't help. I read the sign wrong. Time for GPS.  I tried to call the apartment owner but no answer. Then she called back and texted me the necessary information (where the key was, etc.).  GPS worked, but it's really twilight now. Key is acquired. Building is entered, but there are no hallway lights.  Ok, up is easy, except for the suitcase part.  Finally, the right key in the right door. And I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment