Thursday, June 27, 2019

Shopping, etc.

I got out early after a fitful jet-lag night. There's a small version of the kosher grocery store near me, and I wanted to see what they had. It's a lot bigger than a Quik Trip, and I got a number of things that I needed. Very convenient. Then around the corner to the SuperPharm to load my Rav Kavs (bus fare cards). Now I can get my friend Pat here from the airport.   So I dropped off the milk, etc. and walked down to the Carmel shuk.

I was there before the tourists, so I was just dodging shop set up. I acquired olive oil, olives, mint, parsley, scallions, fresh apricots, a mango, tomatoes, cucumbers, lemons, the cheese I like, and a really big cauliflower.

I did manage to pick up my friend, Pat, at the airport. She was an exceedingly good sport about the stairs. I made us a nice fruit salad from the mango, fresh apricots and the mint.



No comments:

Post a Comment