Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The trip to Israel (Tuesday, 7 June 2022)

I was arranging for the obligated COVID test for my flight to Israel.  There is a testing center at my terminal at the JFK airport. One last check on which test I needed revealed that Israel was lifting its testing requirement a few days before my flight.  Hallelujah! I did need to fill out a form and upload my vaccination card, but that was way less hassle. I printed out my green-lighted form, and just finished packing. I took a (relatively) early flight out of KCI. I needed a taxi to transfer between LaGuardia and JFK because there are no shared shuttles in NYC because of COVID (sad face). And even though I had my TSA number on my El Al ticket, the airport didn't have that lane open. So it was off with my shoes and out with the tablet.  Next problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment