Sunday, March 16, 2014

Flower photos

OK, I know flower photos are a chick weakness, but ....
Walkway along Ben Gurion Blvd (the university is on the left)
I think this is a caper bush, but whatever it is, it's pretty.
And while I'm musing botanically, the park that I run in is great.  Most of the downstream section is below the road grade with a retaining wall on the right.  Much of it is planted with lavender, and I get to run through scent-clouds of lavender that is trapped in that space.  There are also lots of flowers climbing on the walls (I posted those earlier), so it's just grand.  But the lavender is great.  I wonder how long it will last.  Have a good week (שבוע טוב).

1 comment:

  1. Deb: It's so wonderful to follow your adventures in Israel. I LOVE seeing the pictures of flowers! More please! So happy you are getting rain there. It's still cold here in Kansas, but starting to warm up. Have a good week. Althea

    ReplyDelete