Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Seminar in structural engineering

Today was my departmental seminar.  I spoke about the raingarden project that just finished, my radio show (past tense), and UMKC's senior design class.  There were spirited discussions about engineering liability and a joke I made:  cranes should be the national bird of Israel (because there are construction cranes everywhere).  I was arguing with someone just like me that's just too d--- literal about jokes.  So here's the first photo of me on the blog (I guess I'm getting tan).
And some of you wanted to see my BGU office:

And (see what happens when I take my camera with me?) here's a photo of my apartment building, with a lovely blue sky.  The rain washed the dust out of the air.  And, BTW, I did get to use my umbrella on Sunday evening!
15 Jacob Cohen St is the bldg on the right


No comments:

Post a Comment