Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Giving feedback in Hebrew-first installment

I had volunteered to help some of the students improve their powerpoint presentations, because a few that I saw last month needed work, and they have to give another presentation at the end-of-semester.  So I began.  I was lucky because the first one I chose was in good shape, so all my feedback was affirmative.  I wrote up my notes in Hebrew, printed it, made a bunch of changes, checked spelling and sent it on to my colleague.  He said that he would correct the Hebrew and send it on.  Rats.  On the other hand, I forwarded my original version to my Hebrew tutor, Orit, and she was pleased with it.  I promised to send her the final, corrected version.  Anyway, at least I have a vocabulary set for these evaluations.  Things like "north arrow," "significant digits," "clear annotations," and other things I don't use at the shuk or on the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment