Monday, May 25, 2015

Promised photos

Ok, here are photos of my apartment (it's pretty little):



My rooftop gazing spot
Now for the views from the roof:

King George St, running to the north in front of the apartment entrance
Looking west to the sea.  The tower is part of Ja'ama'a-el-Bahr Sea Mosque, but I don't think it's active.  I haven't heard a call to prayer.

One of the tony hotels on the beach
Looking south: the tower in old Yafo
The east entrance to the Carmel shuk (it's still early in this photo so there are no crowds).  The sheet metal is a sun shade.
Deeper in the Carmel shuk - note the sheet metal (funky) sunshade.
And finally, looking SE, there is an ongoing restoration of one of the Bauhaus buildings:

2 comments:

  1. תודה רבה יפה מאוד

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's adorable! Love the view!
    -tiffany

    ReplyDelete