Friday, January 24, 2014

Scouting the Negev mall

I thought this morning would be a good time to do a walk-through of the big Negev mall.  Not so different from US malls, which I don't usually go to.  But I found a store a lot like Crate & Barrel, which I'm fond of frequenting.  So I bought some blue (dairy for me) ceramic coffee mugs at Fox Home.  There's another housewares place like that called Naaman, which also has a separate small outlet store on a different floor.  The mall has a food court, like home, and had a little shuk on the first floor.  I don't know if the shuk's an everyday thing or not, but it was odd to see fresh cilantro for sale in the mall.

Finding a place for my laundry to drip dry is a bit of a topological challenge.  Thank goodness my bathroom has a tile floor, so the drips are fine.

Shabbat shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment