Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm official

I received my BGU id (as you can see) and my BGU email (and figured out the macro setting for my camera).  I'd say it's official.  And, surprisingly smooth.  I found the offices where I picked up those things, and they were ready for me.  I particularly need the ID for entering the campus through the security gates.  So, now I don't need to make simplistic explanations in Hebrew to the security guards.

I found the BGU bookstore, hoping to procure some engineering paper and basic office supplies, but it's just a bookstore.  I did find some notecards and a book.

I took the bus directly to the old city, and was successful there, as well.  I think you could say that "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore," because I bought a broom and took home on the bus.  Yeah, I get the broom/Wizard of Oz thing, too.  And I was able to buy some graph paper and envelopes at the little shop where I got the broom and dustpan.

No comments:

Post a Comment